Vetiver Essential Oil
With an array of beneficial applications, vetiver essential oil is amongst the most sought after on the market. It is versatile in terms of applications and it can be truly helpful.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Derived from the famous member of the grass family, vetiver essential oil brings quite a lot of different benefits on the table. It is extracted through the process of hydro diffusion from the roots of the grass. It has a very distinctive, rich and complex aroma which is commonly used for the creation of different perfumes. It has a particularly grounding and calming effect and that’s why it’s also overly used in various types of massage therapies. The oil may also support healthy functioning of your immune system when taken internally.
- Add a few drops of the essential oil to the water of your warm bath for truly deep relaxation.
- Use vetiver essential oil for your massages. This can calm your emotions and relieve you from excessive stress.
- Add no more than a couple of drops to hot drinks during the colder months. This may promote healthy functioning of your immune system.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Diffuse a few drops in your home, office or car for grounding aroma.
Internal use: Add a drop of vetiver oil per every 4 fl. oz. of liquid of your choosing.
Topical use: Dilute it with carrier oil to prevent skin sensitivity. Add no more than a couple of drops to the desired area.
Vetiver essential oil can be used with or without carrier oil but it’s highly advisable that you dilute it. This will prevent potential skin irritations. Furthermore, make sure that you keep it out of reach of small children. If you are undergoing any specific medical treatment you shouldn’t use the oil unless you’ve consulted your physician specifically in advance. You should also refrain from applying it to your eyes, inner ears and other overly sensitive areas of your body.
- It has grounding and relaxing effects supporting your emotional well-being.
- It may support the proper functioning of your immune system.
Smoky, woody, caramel and sweet
Carvone, Khusimol, Isovalencenol
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.