Sandalwood Essential Oil
Deriving from the wood of the Indian Sandalwood, this essence comes packed with various benefits. It is versatile in its application and it provides a range of different advantages.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Sandalwood is a tree indigenous to India and it’s wood is put through the process of steam distillation in order to produce one of the highly beneficial essential oils on the market. Indian sandalwood essential oil comes packed with different advantages. Its woody and earthy aroma calms the nerves and lessens the tension while the alpha and beta santalol may help you smoothen your skin and prevent the appearance of skin blemishes. It’s amongst the most highly sought after essences on the market as it’s commonly used in different aromatherapy sessions throughout the entire world.
- You can create your DIY Spa experience. Fill a larger bowl of hot water and add a drop or two of Indian sandalwood essential oil in it. Cover it with a towel and place your face over it – this will rejuvenate and nourish your skin.
- You can apply a couple of drops to your hair right after you get out of shower to promote shining and healthy hair.
- Rub it on your palms and inhale it directly to calm your nerves and balance your emotions.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use up to four drops in your regular diffuser.
Internal use: Make sure to dilute one drop per every 4 fl. oz. of liquid that you drink.
Topical use: Apply a few drops while diluting them with carrier oil on the desired area of your skin.
The product should be used with carrier oil when applied topically to prevent potential irritations of your skin. You shouldn’t apply it to overly sensitive areas such as your eyes or your inner ears. You need to keep it out of reach of smaller kids in order to prevent complications. If you are pregnant, nursing or suffer from any medical condition which requires supervision, always consult your doctor before using the product.
- The oil may actively enhance your mood.
- It has grounding, calming and uplifting properties.
- It can reduce the appearances of imperfections on your skin, hence making the latter healthy looking and smooth.
Woody, sweet and dry
Alpha and beta santalol
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.