Rosemary Essential Oil
Being amongst the most aromatic essential oils on the market, Rosemary is a constant participant in almost all sorts of aromatherapy sessions. It also brings a lot of other benefits.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Rosemary essential oil is produced after the thorough procedure of steam distillation. It comes from the leaves and flowers of the popular rosemary plant. The later is a tremendously aromatic and evergreen shrub. Its leaves are commonly used as an additive to enhance the flavor of pork, chicken as well as turkey. The oil itself has been used a lot and it has even been considered to be sacred by the ancient Egyptian, Roman, Greek and Hebrew cultures. It has a distinctive herbaceous and camphoraceous aroma, making it an inseparable part of almost any aromatherapy session.
- Take it internally and it may help you reduce tension of your nervous system and battle the occasional feeling of tiredness.
- Add a drop or two in your diffuser while you study to increase your concentration.
- You can also add rosemary essence to meats of all kinds in order to bring them a particularly distinctive taste and aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Put a few drops in your regular diffuser in order to produce splendid aroma.
Internal use: Do not dilute more than a drop of the oil in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: You can use it with or without carrier oil.
Despite the fact that you can use it with or without carrier oil, you should be cautious as it may cause skin irritation. Make sure that you keep it out of reach of small children. If you are currently pregnant or you are undergoing certain special medical treatment, you should consult your physician before you use it. You should also avoid getting it in touch with your eyes or any other overly sensitive area of your body.
- It may support healthy functioning of your respiratory and digestive system.
- It may help you reduce excessive tension as well as the occasional fatigue.
Herbaceous and camphoraceous
Flower and leaves
Camphor, alpha-pinene and eucalyptol.
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.