Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
With a range of different uses, Roman Chamomile comes packed with advantages. Derived from the beautiful daisy-like flower, it is amongst the mostly demanded products.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
The oil is derived from the flowers of roman chamomile – a plant which is known for growing low on the ground, reaching up to no more than a foot. It has distinctive gray-green leaves. Its flowers look a lot like a daisy and they have a charming aroma, resembling the one of apples. The oil is extracted throughout the process of steam distillation and it concentrates quite a lot of health benefits according to numerous people. You can also find it in hair dyes, facial creams, drinks, perfumes as well as in shampoos. It may have a very calming and relaxing effect on your entire body.
- Diffuse the oil or apply it to the bottom of your feet before you go to bed.
- Add a drop or two to herbal teas or any other hot drink and this may help you soothe your mind.
- Add a drop or two to the moisturizer, shampoo or hair condition to stimulate proper appeal of your hair and skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three or four drops in a regular diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Put up to one drop in every 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply topically to remove skin imperfections. Use carrier oil to prevent any potential irritations.
Roman chamomile oil can be used without carrier oil. However, it’s advisable to refrain from doing so to avoid any skin irritations and sensitivity. You should keep it away from small children and make sure that it doesn’t come in touch with your eyes or inner ears. Always consult your treating physician if you have any kind of medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- It may have a very calming effect on your mind, body and skin.
- It may soothe the overall functioning of our major body systems.
- The oil might also help support proper condition of your immune system.
Sweet, floral and herbaceous
Isoamyl tiglate, isobutyl angelate, 4-methyl amyl angelate
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.