Marjoram Essential Oil
From a culinary additive to a health-care ingredient, Marjoram essential oil comes packed with benefits. The “winter sweet” as it’s commonly referred to, is a very powerful oil.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Commonly referred to as “joy of the mountains” or “winter sweet”, Marjoram essential oil is a very popular substance. It was regarded as the symbol of happiness by ancient Romans and Greeks. It has plenty of applications. The oil is used in culinary meals to impart a particularly distinctive flavor to sauces, dressings, stews and soups. What is more, Germans refer to it as the “Goose Herb” because it’s traditionally used when roasting geese. It is also renowned for its various health benefits and calming aroma.
- You can apply it to the back of the neck and this may lessen discomfort caused by stress.
- Apply it topically before and after you work out on designated muscle groups.
- Use it when cooking – replace dried marjoram with the essential oil.
- Apply it to your fussy kid’s feet before he or she goes to sleep.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use between two and four drops in the diffuser of your choosing.
Internal use: Put no more than a drop in every 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply it with carrier oil. Dilute one or two drops on the desired skin area.
Always make sure that the oil doesn’t come in touch with our eyes or other overly sensitive areas. Apply it with carrier oil to prevent potential skin irritations and keep it away from children. If you are under some sort of medical supervision, have any specific condition, you are pregnant or nursing, make sure to consult your treating physician in advance.
- It may have positive effect and calming impact on your nervous system if you take it internally.
- The oil may support proper functioning of your immune system.
- It may also promote healthy cardiovascular system if you take it internally.
Herbaceous, woody, warm
Y-terpinene, sabinene hydrate, terpinen-4-ol
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.