Frankincense Essential Oil
Renowned as one of the most beneficial essential oils, frankincense is truly a gift of nature. It brings a range of splendid advantages and it’s truly precious, to say the least.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Being among the most precious essential oils on the market, frankincense might deliver a tremendous range of different health benefits. Back in Ancient Egypt, people would use resin from frankincense for everything from perfume production to soothing irritated skin. This centuries-old knowledge has managed to transition in something particularly modern and contemporary. frankincense today is used to rejuvenate your skin and for a lot of other beautifying purposes. Furthermore, it may also help support cellular, immune, digestive as well as nervous functioning as long as you take it internally.
- Topical usage helps reduce the appearance of imperfections on your skin.
- Frankincense can be diffused in order to promote feelings of true relaxation.
- Ingesting the oil may help you support your nervous, digestive and immune system.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Diffuse up to 4 drops in a commercially bought diffuser.
Internal use: Put no more than a drop in every 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply topically to remove skin imperfections. Use carrier oil to prevent any potential irritations.
Skin sensitivity is possible. Therefore, you should make sure to use carrier oil when applying frankincense topically. You must keep it away from children and avoid applying it to overly sensitive areas such as your inner ears and eyes. If you are undergoing certain medical procedures, ensure that you consult your doctor before using it.
- It may support your nervous, immune and digestive system when used internally.
- If you are suffering from certain skin imperfections, Frankincense oil could help you out.
- It promotes feelings of relaxation when diffused and that’s why it’s renowned for aromatherapy.
Clean, warm and spicy
Resin from three Boswellia frereana, sacra and carterii
Limonene, alfa thujene and alpha pinene.
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.