White Fir Essential Oil
With a distinctive and calming aroma, white fir essential oil truly does bring a lot of benefits on the table. From its grounding scent to its soothing effects, there’s a lot to take advantage of.
Uses: Aromatic, Topical
The white fir tree that this particular oil is derived from is particularly used in the construction industry. This is due to its versatility, strength and beauty. It’s no surprise that the oil which is derived from its needles through steam distillation is just as useful and helpful. The essential oil is well known for its soothing and calming aroma which is overly used in different aroma therapies. It evokes feelings of energy, empowerment and stability. It could also be very stimulating for your senses and it can induce a sensation of relaxation.
- You can diffuse the oil in your office to get energized throughout the entire day.
- Place a couple of white fir essential oil on your terra-cotta details to produce fresh holiday aroma.
- Massage it on your skin in order to promote comfort and soothing feelings.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Diffuse up to three or four drops in order to induce calming aroma.
Internal use: The oil is not used internally.
Topical use: Dilute one or two drops with carrier oil and apply to the desired area of your skin.
The oil should not be applied without carrier. Make sure to use no more than a drop or two on the desired area to avoid any potential skin sensitivity and irritations. If you are nursing or pregnant consult your gynecologist in advance. The same applies if you are under medical supervision – consult your physician before you proceed with white fir oil. Keep it out of reach of small children.
- It evokes prominent feelings of confidence and stability.
- It has a very calming and relaxing effect.
- The oil promotes feelings of positivity while having a very uplifting aroma.
Clean, woody, powdery and crisp
Limonene, bornyl acetate and beta-pinene
*The above mentioned statements are not approved or evaluated by the FDA. Therefore, the product is not to be used to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.